Upskill or Reskill
Are you keen to upskill to further your area of ministry at church? Or perhaps you'd like to reskill to work in a Christian environment? Our short courses could help you get started. Study four subjects at the undergraduate or graduate level. Upon completion, graduate with an undergraduate or graduate certificate, or keep going toward a diploma or longer award. It's also a great way to get a taste of Bible College and see where God leads you.
Studies are flexible and you can choose to study face to face - Sydney and Perth - online, via livestream or a combination of all.
Why Study Undergraduate Certificate?
- It gives you a taste of Bible College life
- It gives you an opportunity to explore where God can lead you.
How to Get Started?
Apply for one of the short certificate courses below. Once your application is accepted, enrol in any of our 50+ subjects or the ones recommended in the pathway guide below:
Choose 1 Bible or Theology overview subject, 2 subjects from the field of Ministry & Practice and 1 elective.
CLICK TO KNOW MORE
Choose any four subjects at level 8. Take care in planning your studies as some level 8 subjects have pre- or co-requisites.
The study duration for any of our undergraduate of graduate certificate courses is 6 months (full-time) and up to 2 years (part-time).
Price per unit: AU$2,264 - FEE HELP available.
- Conclude your Undergraduate Certificate in 2022 and save AU$1808 in Fee Help loan fees*.
- Study 4 units (48 credit points per semester) and get 5% discount.
- Full time in ministry? Part-time students who are employed full-time in a church or ministry affiliated with the Baptist Churches of NSW & ACT are eligible for a discount of 5% on their tuition fees.
*Click here for more information about the Fee Help loan fee exemption and the Higher Education Relief Package.
The pathways below are intended as a guide only. Subjects in the recommended pathways below are not available in all semesters. Full-time students completing a certificate in one semester can be advised of alternatives by making contact with us at email@example.com.
* This award is a course of the Australian College of Theology (CRICOS Provider 02650E). As an Affiliated College of the Australian College of Theology, Morling College is approved to deliver this course.