8 Great Reasons Why Summer is Great for Theological Studies Online
Summer is my favourite season of the year. It’s when I get a bit of a break to wind down, think clearly and make happy decisions. I’m also a “learn it all” kind of person and love finding effective ways to learn stuff. I like study - my way, any time I can, and anywhere I feel like it. That’s what makes online studies so great! Theological studies online and on a hammock?! Yes, please! There is something about combining the words Online, Theology and Summer that just makes me smile…
If you are already a Bible College Student or would like to become one, here’s why Summer is perfect for Theological studies:
1. Get a head start on your next year's study
Because starting the new year with less subjects to get through feels great! It will also lighten your weekly study load during semester, helping you balance life, family and ministry better.
2. Catch up on a unit that you may have missed during the year!
Don’t be left behind! Catch up now and graduate on time.
3. Study Fully Online!
Do it your way: anywhere, anytime, online!
4. Finish Quickly!
Summer courses online often offer accelerated delivery which means you can complete a full semester’s subject in less weeks over Summer!
5. Still enjoy a well-deserved break over Christmas/New Year!
Morling Summer School Online includes a full week's holiday break over the Christmas/New Year period so you don’t need to miss the festivities. Win-win!
6. Full lecturer, academic and library support is available for students!
You will receive all the support you need, just like you would if you were studying a subject during semester.
7. Graduate early!
Missing only one or two subjects to graduate? Finish your course early by studying over Summer.
8. Experience Studying in a different College
Try a new platform, study with a different lecturer, interact with a new online community, hear different points of views…
2019/20 Summer School Online at Morling College runs from 20th November 2019 to 15th Feb 2020 (10 weeks). For administrative purposes (Full-time study load calculations), Summer School Online units count towards the semester 2 in which they begin.
Units available online over Summer 2019/2020:
- Chaplaincy Skills (PC049-612/712/812) - BLENDED DELIVERY incl 2 day compulsory January intensive
- Foundational Christian Beliefs (TH305/505DS)
- Foundations of Pastoral Care (PC402/602DS)
- New Testament Greek (LA004bDS)
- Old Testament Prophets & Writings (OT2020/302/502DS)
- Paul & Corinthian Christianity - English/Greek (NT421/431/621/631DS)
Convinced? Find out more today!
Current Morling Students and cross institutional students can find out more by downloading a Summer School Online Information Pack.
Don't miss out on the start of online classes on the 20th of November!