A great opportunity for students to reduce their semester load.
Intensives units are designed for students like you as a way to reduce your on-campus weekly load, or to catch up on a unit you may have missed during the year.
Intensives are delivered on-campus with some online components.
Here are some reasons for you to consider enrolling in an intensive:
- Reduces your on-campus weekly load during semester - you can complete the on-campus components of a lecture in a number of set days, rather than attending class every week.
- A chance for online students to experience a unit on-campus.
- A chance for Bible College students from other colleges to experience how it is to study at Morling.
- The dates are already set, so you plan to take time off work to attend the on-campus components.
- It is an opportunity for you to catch up on units you have missed in the past.